7.11.2007

My First Ride

Today, I fulfilled a dream and did the most dangerous thing I have ever done.

This evening, I did a photoshoot with my friend, Jason, for the men's conference. Jason rides a Harley-Davidson and in order to get the desired photo, I had to ride with him. I've been contemplating a motorcycle purchase for awhile after watching The Long Way Round with Eden. Although I would love to scoot around town in a Vespa, I never thought I'd ever get the opportunity until I moved to some place like Portland or Seattle. It was thrilling experience to say the least! The danger in this was I was shooting photos while riding. Don't try it at home, kids. (Although I did end up with the photo I was needing!)

Ride On

2 comments:

knic pfost said...

good experience AND a good photo...

woot.

Stephanie said...

At first, I thought you were saying your most dangerous thing was doing a photoshoot at the men's conference. (Also could be scary.)