2.15.2008

thanks a lot

//  thanks for all i've got

While at Goodwill, I found an old Raffi tape. I listened to old familiar songs and one in particular stood out to me.

thanks a lot // thanks for the sun in the sky
thanks a lot // thanks for the clouds so high
thanks a lot // thanks for the whispering wind
thanks a lot // thanks for the birds in the spring
thanks a lot // thanks for the moonlit night
thanks a lot // thanks for the stars so bright
thanks a lot // thanks for the wondering me
thanks a lot // thanks for the way i feel

thanks for the animals, thanks for the land,
thanks for the people everywhere

thanks a lot // thanks for all i've got
thanks for all i've got
– "Thanks A Lot" by Raffi


This song reminded me of my walk at the Riparian Institute on Sunday. It was so beautiful.
---
And Paz and I are now on our way to New Orleans. His reaction was filled with joyful tears. It's going to be a great weekend.

No comments: