4.04.2008

Weekend Thoughts

Travel Guide cover

I have ALWAYS wanted to do this! 50 States in a Week & 21 States in One Day. I'd probably take two weeks because I can't bear the thought of just driving past everything. Mandatory "Pull over! I need to photograph that!" would definitely be in order. (or drive and snap, as I did the above...)

------

Bethany + Evangeline

Bethany was in town last week with baby Evangeline. I'd forgotten how much I missed this dear, beautiful friend! Conversations with her always leave me feeling like I really can tackle the world. I am so blessed to have a friend who strengthens my vision. She's so amazing. (P.S., Bethany, I did start writing again. I'll send you some bits of what's come about this last week soon. Thanks for reviving this lost love.)

2 comments:

Tara said...

those are beautiful Luz!

Luz said...

thanks, tara!