12.15.2008

Meme'd

Sunny Thaper tagged me in the 6th Photo Meme that’s going around. My mission should I chose to accept it: Go to page 6, image 6 on my Flickr stream and post it up. Tag 6 more, call it a post. That image and an explanation follow.

pastures in elgin, arizona

My friend Evie and I took a roadtrip down to Bisbee, Arizona for wine tasting and exploring the eclectic little town. On our drive to Bisbee from Sonoita Vineyards, we drove through some of the most beautiful parts of Arizona I have ever seen. Roving fields, round mountains, fresh, crisp high desert air. It was gorgeous.

Now I think it's time for
to show their stuff. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That’s a great photo! I love taking pics from the car! :) Haven’t been to Bisbee in a long time. I’d like to go back sometime.